Crowns are used to restore and enhance teeth that are damaged. A crown not only strengthens the tooth, but it can also dramatically improve the tooth's appearance, shape and alignment. They are a long-lasting, attractive and durable solution.
RISKS IF LEFT UNTREATED:
- Tooth susceptible to further damage
- May require additional treatment costs to correct future problems
- You’re left with a damaged, unattractive tooth
- May result in pain and infection
- May become unrestorable and need to be extracted
- Could develop into additional dental problems
BENEFITS OF TREATMENT:
- Has a high success rate at 10 years.
- Is durable.
- Protects a weak tooth from fracturing.
- Looks and feels like a permanent tooth.
- Improves comfort, speech and confidence.
- Improves a discolored or poorly-shaped tooth.
- Restores damaged tooth so it’s stronger and lasts longer.
- Replaces a large filling and strengthens tooth structure.
- Is cosmetically pleasing and stain resistant.
- Saves time and money on future treatments down the road.